Through a few shots we are going to attempt to make you travel in the steppes, to the discovery of nomadic childhood. These children grow up and develop themselves into a farming environment, with goats and calves as playmates. They grow in the fresh air of the Mongolian steppes, ride horses, deal with animals, learn how to cook and cope with a rough environment. A journey in 40 photos.
1. The little girl with her foal
2. Little girls with a goat
3. 3 sisters under a summer shower
4. Adorable little girl in front of her ger
5. Proud son of the steppes posing in front of his horse
6. Boy in the middle of his goats herd: milking time?
7. Baby playing with a young goat
8. Family from the Khongor region posing with their camel, in front of the dunes
12. Little girl bursting into laugh with a giggling camel. Love that picture!
13. Swaddled baby in his yurt
14. Young leader of yak in the Mongolian steppes
15. Little girl wearing del front of her yurt
19. Little boys on their camel in Gobi
22. Brotherhood in del in the Sainshand region
24. Children marked by the elements in the Mongolian steppes
27. Young nomad relishing a bowl of fresh milk
28. During migrations, the youngest ones have also to be carried
30. Beautiful princess in the steppes enjoying the bays
33. Nice little shepherdess with her cows herd
35. Very early, Mongolians become fervent meat eater
36. Baby in the steppe. A rough environment, yet healthy to grow up
38. Baby is trying to go out from the family yurt
39. Brother and sister on horseback. The elder already mounts bareback